Everyone wants to look like their favorite celebrity nowadays, and now it’s possible with the help of these amazing beauty secrets! In this article, you will learn the A-list beauty approaches used by Hollywood’s biggest stars to steal the show. Find out how you too can create an eye-catching look that’s sure to turn heads.
1. What Hollywood Stars are Doing for Flawless Skin
Hollywood stars seem to have hit the genetic jackpot – perfect skin, no matter what. But it’s not always a gift; many of the A-list celebrities have an army of dermatologists, makeup artists, and aestheticians to keep their complexions always looking fresh. Here’s some of their favorite pro-tips and skin care secrets to steal:
Get a Chemical Peel – Chemical peels aren’t just for a quick fix. Hollywood stars use these regularly to keep their skin looking smooth, fresh, and blemish-free. Superstar Jennifer Lopez opts for this beauty staple to accelerate cell turnover and to brighten her overall skin tone. She usually does one per season.
- Make Sunscreen a Priority
- Sleep with Silk Pillowcases
- Take Advantage of at-Home Facials
- Drink Plenty of Water
Use True Botanicals – True Botanical products are a hit among celebs because they’re said to be both safe and super effective. Take actress Priyanka Chopra for example: As one of the brand’s celebrity ambassadors, she recommends using True Botanicals Renew Nutrient Face Oil to keep skin looking naturally dewy and radiant. She also swears by the brand’s Resurfacing Moisture Mask to get rid of dead skin cells and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Stylist-Approved Tricks to Get Glam Hair
If you want salon-level glam hair without spending hours or breaking your wallet, look no further. Here are some tips from the experts to get you runway-ready in no time!
Choose the right tools:You can achieve anything you put your mind to with the right tool. Buy a hairbrush specifically designed to work with your hair type. Thick-haired girls should opt for a wide tooth comb while those with thin strands will benefit from a boar bristle brush. Also consider purchasing a small curling wand or flat iron for a lasting hold and perfect curls.
- Get the look you want for less with a smaller iron or wand
- Go for boar bristles for thin hair and wide teeth for thick locks
Use a heat protectant: Before you apply any heat to your hair, make sure you spritz on a good quality heat protectant spray. This will protect your strands and keep your colors from fading, allowing you to maintain that glam hair look for a long time.
- Use a spritz of heat protectant before styling
- Maintain your color with a good quality spray
3. Makeup Artist Tips to Get Red Carpet Ready
Achieving the red carpet-ready look of the stars isn’t as hard as it looks. With some basic knowledge of makeup artistry, you can get the camera-ready look with ease. Here are a few of our top tips to help you get the celebrity look!
- Start with a clean canvas. When looking to capture that camera-ready look, always be sure to begin with a freshly cleansed face to keep your canvas clean and smooth.
- Prime your canvas. Before any makeup application, always use a lightweight priming product to create a barrier between your skin and the makeup, and to also help keep your makeup in place.
Preparing for the red carpet or special occasion look is no easy feat, but with the help of professional makeup artistry, you can achieve that glamorous, show stopping look. Spend some time perfecting your makeup skills, and you will soon be ready for the catwalk!
4. The Power of Pampering to Unleash Your Inner Star
Whether it’s a full-service spa experience or a leisurely bubble bath, pampering ourselves can a great way to destress and energize in equal parts. But that’s not all – taking the time to take care of ourselves allows us to connect to ourselves at a deeper level.
- Tune Into Your Needs – Pay attention to how you’re feeling. Our needs can change from day to day and it’s important to recognize when they arise. What do you need to feel nurtured right now? Let yourself have it.
- Prioritize Quality Time with Yourself – This could include anything from organic skin care to listening to your favorite podcast. Schedule this time in advance, and make it all about you.
Take this time to allow yourself to feel balanced and celebratory of who you are and what you have. Pampering yourself is an excellent way to show that you love and respect yourself. Taking the time to take care of yourself helps us realize our potential and can unlock the star within.
By trying out these celebrity beauty secrets, you can give yourself an A-List look and become the star you were always meant to be! Make the red carpet your runway and glow with confidence. Go ahead- enjoy the limelight.